Thursday 27 November 2008

Terminator: Sarah ConnOR Chronicles


Well tbh, the show is fairly dire, I don't really know why I watch it, other than as a "filler" between all the other shows I watch from week to week. Nothing really seems to advance from one episode to the next, much like Heroes really, I think I just watch it through boredom half the time, but then I do that with Heroes and that is really getting annoying as well! Maybe it's time I cut these two shows loose and hope the stations do the right thing and cancel them for something worthwhile!

2 comments:

HiN3 said...

I've ,managed to watch about 15 minutes of a few episodes and TBH i'd rather eat marmite. lol. Maybe i just haven't given the show a chance and i don't think I'll even attempt to watch it again so, i may be missing out but i don't think ima gonna loose sleep over it........there's always Knight Rider. lol ;-)

Gareth said...

this series = epic fail